I wanted to inaugurate this series yesterday, but I let the day slip away from me. So I’m doing it today. For some of us it is Sunday night, for others in different time zones it is already (blue) Monday right now.
Every week I would like to share some Creation Science from Institute from Creation Research, and I will name the series “Science Saturday”. We will be learning a lot of interesting and informative stuff from Christian scientists!!
It is important for all Christians to build strong Biblical worldview, starting from the foundation- from Genesis. Here are some of the benefits you will get from this:
- Build a Bible-based worldview
- Encourage and strengthen you spiritually
- Help you learn new things you never knew before!
- Provide you with strong arguments when you need to give a reason for your Christian faith
- Teach you about Genesis and how it ties into the real world
- Give you reasons to praise the Lord for His workmanship
- And much more!
Watch this short testimony from one of the ICR scientists, and how he came to realize the importance of Creation science. Then read the article below.
So Many Skin Tones from Adam and Eve?
After viewing the mixture of widely different skin tones at a recent church gathering, a long-time Acts & Facts reader asked how so much variety came from only three pairs of human beings—Shem, Ham, and Japheth and their wives. How could all these skin tones come from just these people? Winding the clock back even further, ….