My life motto is Psalm 37:4, Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart.
I want to honor Christ with the life He has given me, and hear Him say “well done good and faithful servant” when I come before His throne. I hope you will find this blog edifying and that it will spur you forward in your walk with the Lord.
I am a registered nurse, artist, runner, and naturalista.
I am grateful for the heritage of grace that my parents have received from their walk with Lord and passed on to me through Biblical teaching, and which I want to pass on to others.
Brief Statement of Faith:
- Soli Deo Gloria – God alone is to be glorified.
- Solus Christus – Man is saved only through Jesus Christ.
- Sola Gratia – Salvation is an act of God’s free grace alone.
- Sola Fide – Salvation is through faith alone, not by any works of our own.
- Sola Scriptura – God’s infallible Word the Bible, contains all knowledge necessary for life, salvation and holiness.
Other things about me …
– I love reading and writing
– I’m a published author
– I love traveling
In Christ alone,