My life motto is Psalm 37:4, Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart.
I want to honor Christ with the life He has given me, and hear Him say “well done good and faithful servant” when I come before His throne. I hope you will find this blog edifying and that it will spur you forward in your walk with the Lord.
Otherwise I’m an undergrad student, busy with school but doing my best to keep up with various other activities (music ministry with my sisters, evangelism, prayer ministry), including household duties and running for exercise.
During my grade and high school years I’ve been in a mix of public school, charter school, and home-school, with the latter being my favorite. I personally feel homeschooling has best prepared me for real college life where you study mainly independently.
I am grateful for the heritage of grace that my parents have received from their walk with Lord and passed on to me through Biblical teaching, and which I want to pass on to others.
Brief Statement of Faith:
- Soli Deo Gloria – God alone is to be glorified.
- Solus Christus – Man is saved only through Jesus Christ.
- Sola Gratia – Salvation is an act of God’s free grace alone.
- Sola Fide – Salvation is through faith alone, not by any works of our own.
- Sola Scriptura – God’s infallible Word the Bible, contains all knowledge necessary for life, salvation and holiness.
Other things about me …
– I love reading and writing
– I’m a published author
– I love traveling
In Christ alone,