My life motto is Psalm 37:4, Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart.
I want to honor Christ with the life He has given me, and hear Him say “well done good and faithful servant” when I come before His throne. I hope this blog will be a useful resource for your Christian life.
I am a registered nurse and by God’s grace I hold a bachelor’s degree in nursing with high honors. I am also an author of two published books, an artist, runner, naturalista and musician. In short, I have a lot of hobbies that keep me busy. I have been blogging here since 2010.
I have been a missionary for more than 15 years, serving both in Eastern Europe and locally in the USA alongside my parents and siblings. I am a pastor’s daughter and I am grateful for the heritage of grace that my parents have received from their walk with Lord and passed on to me through Biblical teaching, and which I want to pass on to others.
Brief Statement of Faith:
- Soli Deo Gloria – God alone is to be glorified.
- Solus Christus – Man is saved only through Jesus Christ.
- Sola Gratia – Salvation is an act of God’s free grace alone.
- Sola Fide – Salvation is through faith alone, not by any works of our own.
- Sola Scriptura – God’s infallible Word the Bible, contains all knowledge necessary for life, salvation and holiness.
I hold to the pre-mil, pre-trib eschatology.
In Christ alone,