Let’s share 10 things we are thankful for. Here is mine:
1. My sisters and parents
2. Precious health
3. The Bible studies and fellowship we have as a family
4. That I made my own liquid soap today (recipe coming soon!)
5. That God answers my prayers
6. For the ability to run
7. For the nature around me (the ocean, the beautiful flowers, the rain)
8. For America- land of the free, home of the brave
9. My grandmother just died today…and although my family and are grieving, I am thankful she died suddenly without suffering and was able to enjoy her grandchildren, and that we will see her in heaven.
10. For the troops who protect our country
And here’s something extra. My sister tried out a new pie recipe from Pioneer Womans blog, and modified it to our own taste (added berries and bottom crust, omitted nuts and almond flavor).
I’m thinking this will be our new Thanksgiving tradition 🙂 Mouthwatering and delicious can describe the pie.
My sister the pie baker
Fresh out of the oven
Would you care for a (large) slice?
Better hurry, it’s gone in a jiffy!
Don’t forget to share your Thanksgiving list!