Remember the Liebster Blog Award? I had to forward it to 11 other bloggers with less than 100 followers, with some questions for them to answer. So I decided to broaden the group and include practically anyone! I want to interview bloggers and learn more about them- and I came up with the idea to start a “Interview a Blogger Challenge”. I want to interview my blogging friends, advanced bloggers who I admire, my subscribers, and even just regular readers and friends who visit my blog!
I can’t wait to hear what you all will answer! I got so excited writing down the questions that it was hard to limit them to a reasonable number ;).
Are you a blogger who just stopped by here? Then, I would be glad if you want to join in! A reader who likes visiting different blogs? You’re more than welcome to comment and answer the challenge questions!
Also, I am tagging these lovely bloggers to answer my questions :
How it works:
Please copy and paste the picture and the questions in a post on your blog and answer the questions. If you want, include a link to this blog. Please post a comment here when you published your post, so I (and my readers) can come by your blog and see it too! As an optional thing, you can pass on the challenge to other bloggers.
And Now! Here are the questions:
- What is your favorite hymn?
- What do you consider to be the most difficult book of the Bible? Why?
- A character trait you most admire in people?
- What do you like most about your family?
- What do you wish you could do more of?
- Favorite author and book?
- Do you prefer active/outdoor activities or creative/indoor activities?
- Do you keep a journal/diary?
- What is your favorite healthy food or recipe (ex: blueberries)?
- Do you think music is neutral or does it have an influence on those who listen?
- Which historical person (besides Biblical characters) do you most admire?
- What do you like best about blogging?
Remember, everyone’s Invited!
If you are just a reader, subscriber or a person who stopped by, and want to answer the questions too- then step right up! Copy the questions and answer them by leaving a comment. I would love to hear from you!